- Conference Report from the EU Cities and Science Communication Conference – science policy recommendations and how they can be achieved
- Beatrice on public engagement and the importance of networking
- Notes from the World Cafe session — final thoughts
- Marcos Perez on the value of networks
- Strengthen science citizenship – CASC policy recommendations
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I spoke to Beatrice Korc from Université de Lyon about public engagement with scientists and the importance of networking, particularly the CASC network. She insisted that scientists should be encouraged to engage with the public, but need training to do … Continue reading
Regular updates on the project will be posted on this website and there will be opportunities for anyone who logs onto our website to comment on our activities and contribute to discussion.