Marcos Perez from Casa de las Ciencias speaking to us at the EU Cities and Science Communication conference. He’s a strong advocate of the value of networks, and how working together on real projects increases understanding and provides huge insight.
- Conference Report from the EU Cities and Science Communication Conference – science policy recommendations and how they can be achieved
- Beatrice on public engagement and the importance of networking
- Notes from the World Cafe session — final thoughts
- Marcos Perez on the value of networks
- Strengthen science citizenship – CASC policy recommendations