Michaela was keen to get across how useful the network built up around CASC had been. It helped them develop new work on communicating Geosciences – Volcanoes are interesting – and their work will continue in the coming year.
- Conference Report from the EU Cities and Science Communication Conference – science policy recommendations and how they can be achieved
- Beatrice on public engagement and the importance of networking
- Notes from the World Cafe session — final thoughts
- Marcos Perez on the value of networks
- Strengthen science citizenship – CASC policy recommendations