- Conference Report from the EU Cities and Science Communication Conference – science policy recommendations and how they can be achieved
- Beatrice on public engagement and the importance of networking
- Notes from the World Cafe session — final thoughts
- Marcos Perez on the value of networks
- Strengthen science citizenship – CASC policy recommendations
Tag Archives: eucasc
I spoke to Beatrice Korc from Université de Lyon about public engagement with scientists and the importance of networking, particularly the CASC network. She insisted that scientists should be encouraged to engage with the public, but need training to do … Continue reading
Kate Cooper talks briefly to Dr Juliet Coates and Aston’s Professor Peter Lambert about what makes them optimistic and the New Optimists.
Councillor Paul Tilsley, Deputy Leader of Birmingham City Council, welcomes delegates to the EU Cities and Science Communication conference at ThinkTank in Birmingham.