- Conference Report from the EU Cities and Science Communication Conference – science policy recommendations and how they can be achieved
- Beatrice on public engagement and the importance of networking
- Notes from the World Cafe session — final thoughts
- Marcos Perez on the value of networks
- Strengthen science citizenship – CASC policy recommendations
Tag Archives: networks
Marcos Perez from Casa de las Ciencias speaking to us at the EU Cities and Science Communication conference. He’s a strong advocate of the value of networks, and how working together on real projects increases understanding and provides huge insight.
Michaela was keen to get across how useful the network built up around CASC had been. It helped them develop new work on communicating Geosciences – Volcanoes are interesting – and their work will continue in the coming year.
When the delegates arrived at the conference they were asked to write their hopes and expectations for the event on pieces of paper, which were then displayed on boards outside the conference suite. Below are some of the things which … Continue reading