- Conference Report from the EU Cities and Science Communication Conference – science policy recommendations and how they can be achieved
- Beatrice on public engagement and the importance of networking
- Notes from the World Cafe session — final thoughts
- Marcos Perez on the value of networks
- Strengthen science citizenship – CASC policy recommendations
Tag Archives: public understanding of science
Michaela was keen to get across how useful the network built up around CASC had been. It helped them develop new work on communicating Geosciences – Volcanoes are interesting – and their work will continue in the coming year.
The group of delegates who were involved in the Changing Behaviours work package includes Tim Caulton from Thinktannk, Anett Ruszanov (ERRIN), Dana Bekker Vejborna (South Moravian Centre for International Mobility), Pauline Lachappelle (Universite de Lyon) and Vladislava Pospisilova (Academy of … Continue reading