This is a video which captures some of the story behind CASC and what the project is all about. It gives a glimpse of the kind of issues which will be explored in a lot more detail next week, and reflects on some of the activities which have formed part of this mission to enhance public engagement in science as well as looking for ways of improving science skills and education.
- Conference Report from the EU Cities and Science Communication Conference – science policy recommendations and how they can be achieved
- Beatrice on public engagement and the importance of networking
- Notes from the World Cafe session — final thoughts
- Marcos Perez on the value of networks
- Strengthen science citizenship – CASC policy recommendations